Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby Girl Shower

On Saturday, June 12th, my awesome Relief Society president threw me a baby shower at her house. There was a great brunch she and her daughter Jennie prepared and SO many of the women from my ward showed up, I was shocked! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law also came which was very important to me. I received soooo many wonderful things and felt overwhelmed by all the love a support from my ward, even though this was already my second baby.

I've posted just a few of the million photos my sister-in-law took.


One of the things my bff Mary and Karen Mathis (our ward organist and totally awesome woman) gave to me. This was off my registry! I was SUPER excited!!
Judy Massie, my former Primary President MADE this for my daughter in like, a week, since the invites didn't get mailed until around 5-7 days before my shower, even though it had been planned for nearly 2 months. (I dropped the ball on that one. =P)

And this was a Carter's set with a matching receiving blanket from my current Primary President, Lavona Langam. This one made me tear up. I love that woman!
A ballerina outfit from my good friends Monci and Alex Cuevas, mother and daughter.
Every one thought it was so cute that my girlfriend Kellie and I were wearing nearly the same color of dress (that ironically are both a little long for us) and we needed a picture. And we're both expecting!

It was a WONDERFUL shower and I received SO many things. So much so that I feel overly prepared for this little girl coming oh so soon!

2 comments:

Andrew and Lauren said...

Great post and pictures! Looks like you got some great things!

Unknown said...

:( I wish I coulda come. Glad you had a great shower though!