Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Messin' Around

So, today I saw one of my bffs (Mary) had put this up on her blog and I thought it was hilarious! I had to make a hero of my own, so I clicked on the link to the site and spent WAY too much time messing around. Much like Mary, I have an affinity for paper dolls and used to collect books of them when I was a child, so creating things like this and not having to clean up a mess afterward is a thrill for me. =P

Because I've always wondered what
I'd look like with short hair...
In honor of my husband being a school teacher, I thought I'd see
how he'd turn out in this little number...
If I was a black vamp...
I wanted to see how a hero would turn out without a shirt.

And if you feel like designing your own hero or making yourself into one-http://www.cpbintegrated.com/theherofactory/. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Andrew and Lauren said...

Thats really funny and cool, though I'm not sure Larry should go to work like that ;) I'll make my own after we move.

Chiemi said...

Fun! I saw that on Mary's blog too. It was pretty cool.