Friday, August 28, 2009

Apology

Important Notice: For those of you who signed up on this particular post back in April (Rachael, Becca, Katie) I'm letting you know I haven't forgotten about you. I'm upping the the time to when I make these things for you until next year. There were things in life that have just happened that have not allowed me to spend the time or money on things of this sort this particular year. I will however pay my dues in the following year. Thanks ladies.

The first five people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me.

However there are some limitations.

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it is going to be, poetry, clothes, paper goods, or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Here's the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.

2 comments:

chrisandkate88 said...

Haha, my friend did this!

Andrew and Lauren said...

That sounds a really cool idea, I think I'll give it a try. Where did you get it? If I'm one of the 1st five thats even better, but I have no idea. Best of luck to the 1st five!