Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This Day in History

On Friday October 13th, 2006, around 10:45 am (mountain standard time) Larry Sepulveda, Jr. and I were sealed together for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls, Idaho Temple.

Walking out of the temple: The new Mr. and Mrs. Larry Sepulveda!

Thank-you for joining the church and being a worthy priesthood holder so we could be sealed together. I hope the rest of eternity will be as fun as these first few years with you by my side to walk the journey with. Happy third Anniversary, love. You are my bestest friend!

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

Awww Happy Anniversary you two!

Mary P said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary :D

Andrew and Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope it continues to get better and better!

Kellie said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!! I'm SO glad you two found each other. You were meant to be for SURE! You were SUCH a GORGEOUS bride!