Friday, February 13, 2009

Packages

I love getting packages in the mail. Even if they're not specifically for me. There's something magical about getting goodies from another person. Today was such a day.

My sister-in-law sent something for my sweet baby boy and we received it late this evening. As I was nursing, I wasn't able to open it right away. My husband, being the doll that he is, left it for me to open and discover the contents there in. And what contents there were!

Inside was an adorable long-sleeved onesie pants set with Tigger on it and, [now get ready, this is the amazing part] home-made burp cloths AND a home-made scrapbook just for Jonnie's first year!! Amazing, I know!! It was mind-boggling to think that she'd spent all that time sewing and putting together something like that... She's so creative and did so many wonderful things for our little boy!! She even did something similar for me when I got married.

Sufficeth to say, I have the world's coolest sister-in-law. I need to jump on the band wagon and try to be as awesome as she is. Becca, this blog's for you. <3 ;D

No comments: